Welcome to Chitwan River View Lodges, Ghadgain, Chitwan, Nepal
A family run guesthouse situated in a peaceful garden setting with a sun-shaded terras.
- Elephant safari to the jungle
- Canoe ride on Rapti River to Narayani river
- Bullock cart ride in Tarai Tharu villages
- Bird watching (over 550 species of birds)
- Tiger traching and jungle walk to the lakes
- Tamar Tal and Lami Tal with bathing rhino's
- Elephant breeding center with baby elephants
- Elephant bathing in the river
Chitwan National Park
The first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 km².
The Chitwan National Park is home to at least 700 species of wildlife. The King of the Chitwan Jungle is the Bengal Tiger.
Apart from this top predator you can find one-horned rhino's, wild elephants, sloth bears, leopards, crocodiles and gharials, pythons and cobra snakes,
4 kind of deers, monkeys and more.